Right now I’m:
- Living in Brisbane, Australia.
- Climbing lots of walls (indoor bouldering).
- Improving my Spanish.
- Completing a Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) degree.
- Helping people learn things (mostly related to linguistics) at various places including universities and schools.
- Also working as a creator/proofreader/editor of various types of documents (for more about my services, contact me below).
Some other things that might have brought you here:
- I trained as a speech pathologist, with particular interests in voice and sociophonetic speech variation.
- I’ve researched vocal fry / creaky voice in varieties of spoken English, and have written a blog post and some research papers about it.
If you’d like to get in touch, please do!
You can fill in the form below or find me on Twitter.