Right now I’m:
- Living in Brisbane, Australia.
- Climbing lots of walls.
- Improving my Spanish.
- Completing a Master of Teaching (Primary) degree at The University of Queensland.
- Helping people learn things at various places including universities and schools.
Some other things that might have brought you here:
- I trained as a speech pathologist, with particular interests in voice and sociophonetic speech variation.
- I’ve researched vocal fry / creaky voice in varieties of spoken English, and have written a blog post and some research papers about it.
If you’d like to get in touch, please do!
You can fill in the form below or find me on Twitter.