Right now I’m:
- Living in Brisbane, Australia.
- Climbing lots of walls, mostly at Urban Climb.
- Learning Spanish and blogging as I learn, with wonderful help from Dr Jan Hein.
- Completing a Master of Teaching (Primary) degree at The University of Queensland.
- Working as a tutor at various places for tertiary, secondary, and primary students.
Some other things that might have brought you here:
- I trained as a speech pathologist, with particular interests in voice and sociophonetic speech variation.
- I’ve researched vocal fry / creaky voice in varieties of spoken English, and have written a blog post and some research papers about it.
If you’d like to get in touch, please do!
You can fill in the form below or find me on Twitter.